django-dynamic-scraper - Documentation¶
Django Dynamic Scraper (DDS) is an app for Django build on top of the scraping framework Scrapy. While preserving many of the features of Scrapy it lets you dynamically create and manage spiders via the Django admin interface.
- Create and manage scrapers for your Django models in the Django admin interface
- Many features of Scrapy like regular expressions, processors, pipelines (see Scrapy Docs)
- Image/screenshot scraping
- Dynamic scheduling depending on crawling success via Django Celery
- Checkers to check if items once scraped are still existing
DDS v.0.3 now officially supports Scrapy v.0.16.x (Scrapy v.0.18.x is not working yet)!
- Getting started
- Advanced topics
- Basic services